Make yourself an easy storage roll for your needles.
- Find a piece of a knit fabric, old sweaters are great. Fleece isn’t ideal as large needles may not easily pierce the fleece. Knit fabrics work best. I used a synthetic knit sweater.
- Use another fabric for the outside of the roll, ideally a woven piece of fabric that doesn’t stretch. I made mine from a piece of a wool shirt.
- Cut each into matching rectangles. 7″ long by 5″ wide.
- If you have a serger, simply laminate the two pieces together on the serger. If you don’t have a serger, you can zigzag the edges together or sew them together by hand with a simple whip stitch.
- You can add closures like snaps, buttons, velcro, ribbon or a long pin.